- 1. Free Stuff: SWAG Bags & Experience Boxes
- 2. Spark Conversation Through Networking & Breakout Sessions
- 3. Take Advantage of Interactive Features & Simu-Live Presentations
- 4. Utilize the Power of Social Media
- 5. Surprise Your Audience!
- 6. Keep it Fun with Live Entertainment
As our lifestyle changes of Covid-19 have dominated the better part of 2020, many of us have gotten used to remote work and virtual gatherings. But let’s be honest, “zoom-fatigue” is getting real. This lack of engagement can have a detrimental effect on the success of your Virtual Events and can be a threat to your ROI. As PCMA stated, “now is the time for creativity and innovation for virtual events.”