How OnDemand Webinars Can Benefit YOU

What are the benefits of OnDemand webinars? According to Adobe’s study on Webinar Engagement, only 36% of registrants actually watch the live webinar. But, what about the other 64% of people who registered? Well, 9% end up not viewing the webinar at all, but 55% of registrants view the recorded video, that is if you have one. If increasing registrant views by over half isn’t enough reason, then here are 7 Benefits to offering OnDemand Webinars.A hand using a computer mouse and text that reads 7 Benefits to OnDemand Webinars

  • A study BeaconLive did recently found that there is a 26% increase in total views when clients used the OnDemand feature.

  • Viewers can use the pause and rewind functions to move through webinars at their own learning pace.

  • Viewers can go back and review information they may have missed in the live event.

  • Many viewers are busy; OnDemand allows them to watch the webinar on their own time.

  • According to Adobe, 55% of event registrants watch the recorded video rather than attending the live event.

  • Archive instruction videos for employees to have quick, easy access to workplace training.

  • A study done by Clickz Marketing News shows that only 16% of B2B consumers prefer a live event while the other 84% either had no preference or preferred to watch the webinar at another time. 

You don’t want to lose out on potential leads by not archiving your virtual events. Using OnDemand will help you gain valuable views to push you into an industry leader role. OnDemand will save all of your webinars into a professional, customized video archive, where you and all your viewers will be able to access the video at any time. This archive can be shared through your viewers’ networks and drive in more traffic. OnDemand also allows viewers to search through your webinars and take to find other topics that may interest them or someone they know.

Aside from driving in more viewers, OnDemand will make tasks like employee training easier and cheaper, by allowing employees to go through and watch instructional videos you have created. Instead of hiring someone to teach people new workplace techniques, you can create a virtual event all employees can watch simultaneously (while verifying their participation with arbitrary pop-up quizzes) and test their knowledge at the end. 

With OnDemand you have the ability to drive more traffic, save time and money and keep y­our customers informed. So, take advantage of what OnDemand can do for you!

Now that you know how OnDemand Webinars can benefit you, have one! Download our FREE White Paper on 4 strategies for creating a memorable webinar experience.

4 Strategies for Creating Memorable Webinars White Paper

 

Timeline New

Go Virtual With Confidence Using Our Most Helpful Content

Webinar Promotion Checklist
Checkmark
Checklist

Webinar Promotion Checklist

  • To ensure a successful, highly-attended and well-executed webinar, you will need to promote your event in several different methods. We've developed this Webinar Promotion Checklist to help you engage your target market and increase registrations.
Screenshots (18)
Customer Logos (45)
Case Study

Littler Mendelson CE Conference Case Study

  • A 3-day virtual conference with 135 event speakers, 15k attendees and automated CLE - Our customizable, white-label platform and team of experts ensure a high-impact, highly engaging and professionally executed event.
Screenshots (17)-1
Untitled design (50) (1)
Video

Who Is BeaconLive?

  • Need to host an event? While simulcasting to three continents? And administer multiple certifications? For a group of forty… to forty thousand? Piece of cake! Watch our brand video to learn more about BeaconLive

FAQs

What is a webinar training session?

Webinars are live, online learning events in which learners can obtain information or expertise on a topic and have the opportunity to ask questions during an instructor-led session. A webinar is considered one type of distance learning; it's also often referred to as "web-based training".

How effective are webinars for training?

Webinars are more effective than asynchronous learning management systems. They provide an opportunity for presenters and attendees to engage with one another, as well as the presenter on a deeper level that can't happen in person or by video chat alone.

What is the goal of a webinar?

Webinars are an excellent way to connect with your customers and educate on the latest business trends. These events give you a chance to not only show off what makes you stand out from other companies, but also provide valuable information that might be new or helpful for some of those who attend.

Blog Post Comments