Audio Conference Solutions
Running successful and profitable audio conferencing events means being able to turn a basic audio conference into a flawless audio production.
And we can help you make it happen.
With over 20 years of experience producing successful webinars and event conferences, BeaconLive will ensure that your event is delivered with exceptional quality. Say goodbye to conferencing nightmares. Your seamless audio experience awaits you!
Audio Conferencing: Pre-Call
You and your dedicated BeaconLive Account Manager will work in tandem to design an audio conference that meets your specific needs. In addition, your Event Producer will share their expertise with you to ensure your online meeting is a success.
- Pre-event strategy and coordination meetings
- Pre-event speaker orientations and "dry runs"
- Registration & e-commerce services
- Promotional codes
- Electronic document delivery
- PIN assignments
- Reminder emails for participants
- Distribution of handouts
Audio Conferencing: Live Call
You're the content experts. We're the audio conferencing experts. During the live event, our goal is for you to focus on your content while we focus on what we do best, producing flawless audio conferences!
- Customized greetings, commercials, or recordings
- Toll-free access for U.S. registrants (international toll-free numbers also available)
- Multiple call access options: live operator, unique valid PIN, or quick PIN
- Live operators and moderators on every call
- Interactive Q&A sessions
- Interactive polling
- Help desk support
- Broadcast live or on-demand to attendees anywhere in the world via streaming media
Audio Conferencing: Post-Call
We provide you with the information and resources you need so you can effectively evaluate your online event, as well as make it available to customers either for free or for a fee (another great source of revenue).
- Recordings available within 48 hours
- Post call reports
- Several options for on-demand content delivery
- Fully edited recordings in your desired format; choose between "raw" recordings or a fully edited version