What Is Inside This Checklist?
To ensure a successful, highly-attended and well-executed virtual event, you will need to promote your event in several different methods. We've developed this Webinar Promotion Checklist to help you engage your target market and increase registrations.
- Social Media Planning
- Blogging Strategy
- Email Scheduling
- Speaker and Sponsor Promotional Kits
There are many benefits to using a promotion checklist for your webinars and webcasts including the following:
- Increased visibility and reach for your virtual event
- Improved on-time delivery of content
- Reduced costs associated with promotion
- Real-time measurement and tracking of ROI from campaigns
- Improved coordination between marketing teams and virtual events teams
- Automated reminders to encourage registration, participation, etc., leading to higher attendance rates
- More effective use of data for hyper-targeted campaigns that increase response rates
- Enhanced ability to deliver a consistent message across multiple channels in the same campaign
Need help with producing and promoting your next webinar or webcast? Contact us at BeaconLive The All-In-One eLearning, Webinar, Continuing Education, Certificate, and Event Solution.