Professional association meetings and conferences are valuable sources of information that deserve a larger audience than what the physical room can hold. Webcasting not only expands your audience outside the conference room, but it also contributes to the value of your membership; giving potential members a greater incentive to join while helping retain current members. Learn how webcasting services can help add more value to your association's membership below!
ADVANTAGES TO STREAMING AN ASSOCIATION'S LIVE EVENT
- As we've learned in the past year or two, video is the rock star of content. And delivering a successful webcast is one of the easiest ways of generating new video content for your website without the burden of coordinating a video production team. This is perhaps the greatest advantage to streaming an association's live event; giving your members access to your event while building a library of video content.
- When you online stream your presentation via webcast, you may also have the option to record the event which can help you reach a larger audience after the event is over.
- Live webcasting can help you increase your social media presence by encouraging your virtual audience to share your presentation's key points online (using your event's hashtag) during your webcasting event.
- You can choose to make your online event available to non-members for a small fee, helping you bring in new profits while adding value to your membership.
- Share relevant news and information faster. Webcasting can be as simple as placing a camera in a meeting room while someone delivers new information, or while a meeting is in session.
Though webcasting your event can seem as easy as setting up a video camera in your conference room (which sends a live feed to your virtual audience), there are many factors involved to consider. As an association, you may have a lot of different skills and strengths—but webcasting is typically not one of them.
Thus, finding a webcast provider who can flawlessly deliver a professional webcast on your behalf is undoubtedly important. A full-service webcast provider can contribute professional videographers to your cause, as well as event moderators and a seamless experience that will allow you to focus more on what you do best – engaging with your association members.