At BeaconLive, we understand that each webinar and webcast is unique in their setup and needs. In November 2014, we partnered with a webinar professional, Ruwaida Vakil, to deliver a presentation on how to get started with webinars. And as the resulting webinar, How to Design, Deliver and Execute a Successful Webinar has found immense interest and success during its on demand lifetime, we understand that not everyone has the time to watch an hour long event. As a result, we put together a corresponding whitepaper detailing how to design, develop and execute a webinar, Webinar Success 101.
In this whitepaper we discuss:
- Why webinars are the fastest growing and engaging way to deliver educational content.
- The 7 types of webinars that everyone is doing
- 4 traditional formats that a webinar can be delivered in
- The pros and cons of paid vs free events
- 4 key components of a webinar
- 10 easy steps to prepare, design and deploy your webinar
Click here to download this whitepaper, Webinar Success 101 to learn how to get started with your virtual events
Interested in watching the on demand recording of How to Design, Deliver and Execute a Successful Webinar? Click here