Sales and Marketing Department at BeaconLive
Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for driving new customer sales over the phone, owning the sales cycle from end to end. The Sales Development Representative will focus on selling BeaconLive's Webinar, Webcasting and Virtual Environment products. Responsibilities include working both independently and with the outside sales team to generate new business through prospecting with outbound calls, emails and lead follow up from marketing email or tradeshow events. The SDR will be responsible for articulating the BeaconLive value proposition, generating interest in BeaconLive services and managing sales cycles through closure.
- Proactively identify and find new business leads and generate new sales opportunities through aggressive prospecting, networking and follow-up to marketing campaigns.
- Work with the sales team to create and implement sales territory strategy
- Ability to articulate the BeaconLive's value proposition over the phone to Directors, VP’s, and C-Level contacts.
- Manage individual pipeline of opportunities to support monthly goals.
- Support of internally generated industry or solution specific marketing campaigns and events.
- Fully utilize CRM and other productivity tools.
- To be successful, this individual must achieve or exceed monthly activity and/or sales goals
BeaconLive provides a best-of-breed Event Management Platform for lead generation, marketing outreach, training, continuing education and distance learning. Our award winning tools enable our customers in achieving these business goals via webinars, webcasts, podcasts, video, on-demand programs and course catalog management tools. We offer self-managed and full service solutions in combination with a centralized portal for full integration and control of your virtual environment. BeaconLive is a U.S.-based company, headquartered in Wakefield, Mass. BeaconLive is a pioneer in the virtual event market and has been delivering services to for more than 15 years.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.