Job Description – Full-time Web & Content Administrator
This is a great opportunity to advance your career in web and content creation! The office is located in Wakefield, MA, close to public transportation. Candidates must be able to work in the office on a daily basis. Compensation will be competitive in the marketplace.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- We are a top provider of Continuing Education Solutions
- Career opportunities with team growth and company success
- Webpage creation
- Content management (across proprietary systems)
- Quality assurance
- Basic copy editing
- Other miscellaneous system tasks (e.g. generating and providing reports to internal staff).
- FTP software
- Experience working with Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in creating and manipulating PDF files
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Having served the Continuing Education industry for many years, BeaconLive offers a trusted and fully customizable content delivery platform that meets the pre, live and post presentation needs for both CE and marketing professionals. Whether you’re creating and launching virtual events or building a marketing program to promote your organization, BeaconLive’s cloud-based solutions will help you create the professional experience your viewers deserve – from start to finish. Plus, our platform scales to accommodate audiences of ANY size, and our Developer’s Portal provides access to APIs, enabling seamless integration with your data management and marketing automation systems.
To apply, please send a resume to: Tammy Taylor, email@example.com