Standard Features Across Most Webinar Platforms, Including ours:
- PowerPoint presentation delivery
- Reminder emails delivered to registered participants
- Desktop sharing
- Handouts to all participants
- Ability to record your meetings
- Help desk support
Features exclusive to the BeaconLive platform and experience:
- New! Group registration and group attendance tracking
- New! Personalized webinar reminder phone calls
- No downloads or apps required for your attendees
- Provide access to any mobile device around the world
- Host your recordings for playback directly from your own website so your audience never leaves your site
- Control access to your media ﬁles so they are available to the public or restricted with login access
- Include your own company branding in the web room and on the login page
- Fully integrated E-commerce capabilities, including credit card processing
- Broadcast live or on-demand to attendees anywhere in the world through streaming media
- Multiple call access options: live operator, unique valid PIN, or quick PIN
- Track and verify participation
- Recordings available within 48 hours
- Several options for on-demand content delivery
How our team facilitates your event
- Pre-event management reports, including online participant enrollment status
- Email marketing and promotion opportunities to increase the reach of your event
- Pre-event speaker orientations and "dry runs"
- Customized greetings, commercials, or recordings
- Live operators and moderators on every call
- Interactive Q&A sessions and polling
- Administer and grade post-event final exams and customizable certificate delivery
- Post call reports
- Fully edited recordings in your desired format; choose between "raw" recordings or a fully edited version
- And much more...
Want to learn more? Check out some of our resources below for tips, trends and insights!
> Blog. Learn about the best practices in delivering successful virtual events.
> Webinars 101. Learn the general details that will need to be completed by your team to ensure your event’s success.
> Ask Beacon Anything. If you have a question, we have an answer - and if we don't, we'll find an answer for you.